AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

All Legs & Teeth

This morning Paisley came over to play with Zack and after tearing round and round the garden running circles and chasing each other they both poop out in the shade

but the play doesn't stop there

the legs start flailing

and the contest of who has the biggest teeth begins





There were some sweet tender moments albeit brief (LOL)


and I think they make the cutest "odd" couple

Talk about the Lady and the Tramp....

3 comments:

Constance said...

I wish I could get a picture of Paisley doing her "somersault" over Zack when they play on the ground!

Great pictures!

Paws on the Run said...

That is my favorite kind of play!

Bodie said...

Did you brush your teefs this morning Paisely? I certainly did, did you brush your teefs Zack? Check out my nice white smile.