AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Family Photos


As Pete and I are hardly ever in a photo together as one of us is always taking the photo, we decided to get family photos taken so we are both on one together.   Last week we had them done by Paws on the Run Photography and Wendy did such a great job.   I loved them all but here are just a few.    They were taken in our back garden, Pete, me, Molly and Zack of course.



After the finding out Asia (Fat Cat) may have bone cancer we included her in our photos as she is part of the family.   I just love this one of her - it means so much right now and will be a great keepsake.


She took some great photos of Zack and Molly too which I will post another day.   
Thanks Wendy Devent at Paws on the Run Photography.

2 comments:

marley said...

Howdee familee….*waves*

BODIE said...

Nice family shotz. Special to get some with Fat Cat too.