AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Frisbee Found!!

Yesterday I caught Zack digging like a mad dog in the snow and ice and then realized he was on a mission. He was after his long lost frisbee as it had been missing in the garden for a couple of weeks.

He unearthed it and then took off, happy as Larry, tearing round and round the garden.

and round

and round

I then went in the house as I was getting abit dizzy taking pictures of Zack doing circles

not but a couple of minutes later I heard a tapping at the patio door

I think Zack wanted to make sure that I knew he had found his frisbee

4 comments:

BODIE said...

Zack you could try out for Search & Rescue. Good tracking skills dude.

marley said...

Hey, nice frisbee!

onecollie said...

LOL!
Zack, you are an entertainer for sure !

Peri said...

Wonderful post and great pictures.