AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

At the Lake


This is quite a thing to see Zack in the water without hesitation as he is not a "water dog".

But he just went right in after his ball - which floated :)


 He was so cute


Pete just bought the chuck it wand thrower thingy as my throws are so terrible that sometimes when I throw it goes backwards over my head instead of forwards ahahahah - crikey don't ask how I do that but I do :)  so this throw wand makes all the difference and Zack knows it






 Beach Bum LOL


Beach Boy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool beach bum Zack. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

BODIE said...

Ha ha, your throws sound like mine. One of my dumbell throws in a competition went straight up and nearly landed on my head. Good dog, shame about the handler. Poor Bodie had no show really.