AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Double Vision

I fell off my chair, passed out and fainted all at the same time and had to look twice at what I was seeing.....


yes, I wasn't seeing things it was another border terrier!!!!!  Only the second one I have seen in Lethbridge in almost 4 years - they are so rare here.    I think Zack was even confused at first at what he was seeing.......ahahahah.


He is a 6 month old pup named Cooper.  Sooooo cute.   His owner phoned his wife to come out and see Zack as they hadn't seen another border terrier either LOL.  So she came out to visit while the dogs played.    Zack and Cooper hit it off right away and of course Zack being Zack he stole Cooper's tennis ball and then the games began.  Zack is so cheeky.




Deuce couldn't believe his eyes - I am sure he was thinking oh no, not another one.....but he got in on the action and starting chasing both of them - it was so funny


Double trouble

they had so much fun


It was so cool seeing two border terriers playing - they were very similar in their demeanour and looks, Zack was a little bigger of course and his coat was darker but they did look alike.


Poor Cooper got tangled in the long grass and took a nose dive 

but he was soon up and at em - chasing Zacky



Cooper's owners were really nice and I think they were just as thrilled to see another BT as I was.  It was so flukey and lucky that  I had the camera with me.    We let them play for about 1/2 an hour and then the sun was going down so it was time to start walking Deuce and Zack back to the car.


Seeing Zack having so much fun makes me think about getting a second dog.   I have hummed and harred for ages for so many reasons both pros and cons, but I am starting to think of it more and how we could fit it into our lives.  We had a foster dog a while ago that we thought about keeping but it was just not the right time.   I will never say never tho and may be one day we will get one :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Double trouble indeed. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

lifewithmydogs said...

That's super! I'm sure Zack and Cooper are going to be best buddies soon.

marley said...

Yay, wot agreat blog chums. so appy to see you an Cooper avin fun. Pleez say hi from his `english fans

manymuddypaws said...

Cute!!! I think Zack would LOVE a little brother!

BODIE said...

Oh wow, yeah we get rilly excited when we see another BT too. Hi Cooper, I have a friend called Cooper too but he is the other kind of Border. Hope you guys get to meet up again. And yeah, we think you would love another bro or sis.