AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Good Day Planned


I just had to get a picture of Zack and Molly together while the grass is still green.   Fall is fast approaching and before you know it we will have snow on the ground so I am taking every opportunity to get out and about while we can and enjoy the gorgeous weather we are having at the moment. 


I can picture Molly being a "fair weather" girl as she doesn't like getting her feet too wet or anything BOL..... I don't even know if she has been outside in snow before so that shall be interesting.
Zack will show her the ropes tho on how to get down and dirty and how to look like "the iceman".  

We are taking the dogs out for a day trip today seeing the weather is gorgeous out there.  If they only knew what we had planned they would be bouncing off the walls.....I see walks along the  irrigation canal, a beach and chuck it ball on the horizon and hey what the hell Waterton Lakes National Park to round out the day.   Should be fun!!!!


1 comment:

marley said...

Hope you haz fun my pals.....just one fing I say tho...i ope Miss Molly dussnt be gettin loss in da snows...her do be wite after all