AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Reminiscing

I was looking at Zack's puppy pictures last night and started to reminisce. I thought I would share a few pictures......

This was his first night home. He was terrified of fat cat - see her in the very right hand corner. Poor baby.


Within a couple of hours tho he was charging about. How cute is he, little bugger right from the start LOL!

I forgot how tiny and black Zack was. His coat has changed so much.
Right from the get go Zack liked his creature comforts (and he got them...)
He wasn't too keen on his first outing in the snow....
or the friggin cold wind
but he loved his ball and stalked it constantly (is he border collie or border terrier?). I can't get past this photo without remembering his punk hair do....he had the funniest wispy /wiry top knot....
At about 3 1/2 months old Zack's coat started to change colour and now is a true Grizzle & Tan. I love the impish look on his face. He was the cutest puppy in my eyes and I am lucky to have him.

5 comments:

onecollie said...

he was seriously cute!!!!1

Paws on the Run said...

He was (and still is) sooo cute! I can't believe how dark he was.

Bodie & GOO said...

hey Zack thems pretty cute photos of you. Your puppy coat was well black wasn't it.

manymuddypaws said...

awww, how cute!

marley said...

You was an ansome boy right from da start my pal.