AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Day In the Life - Part 1

Friday, June 17th - as seen through Zack's eyes

6:00 a.m. - WTF! Turn that friggin alarm off, you know I am not a morning dog. Geesh!!! Back to sleep.

6:50 a.m. Uh Oh, better get up GOTTA PEE GOTTA PEE. Aaaahhh that's better - gave mum's flowers a good showering and barked my head off to wake up the neighbours. Mission accomplished. Woof.

7:00 a.m. It's breaky time. What a disappointment - same old same old kibble. Should I eat should I not eat? Naaaaaaaa.

7:05 a.m. Ooooh Mum's got toast - mmmmmmmmmmm toast. I love toast. Nows my chance to give her my puppy dog eyes, yup toast crusts coming my way....works every time.

7:30 a.m. Mum and dad leave for work to pay for ME, yes ME and MY life. I am not cheap ya know. I likes the finer things in life.

The house is now so quiet no more nagging just me and my BFF (bestest feline friend) Fat Cat. Fat Cat and I always hang out together and she gives me regular facials and grooms my wiry whiskers. To the right ah yes, little to the left....yeeahh, you got it.

Then it's cat butt time. How should I put this, well my BFF has let herself go and she is so rotund she cannot reach her own butt so somebody's gotta clean it right? I am a dog afterall.


12:15 pm Yay mum's home mum's home - wiggle wiggle wiggle jump jump jump. Here we go again the nagging begins "off", "off" "sit" "off" bla bla bla bla.

Uh oH all that excitement - I GOTTA PEE. Outside I go.

12:30 - Then I hear mum calling my two favourite words "Doggy Daycare". Oh boys Oh boys, let me in let me in

Come on let's go let's go

To be continued......

3 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Lol! You sure are enthusiastic about everything! :)

bodie said...

Whoa, think I'd lose me limbs if I tried to groom Ash the cat. Are you brave or what.

marley said...

You haz a bizee day my pal....but...but....the cat's butt?....rilly?