AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crikey, I Fell Off the Wagon


Today, I caved. I found myself in the pet store and it just came over me, my palms were sweating, I had a knot in my stomach but I couldn't help it I broke my 12 step program and bought Zack the new collar and of course the matching lead I had been eyeing up the last time I was in the store. You see the lead has gel in the handle - so I just had to have it too. It's super cool!!



Zack just looks great in green - he looks good in blue too. Hmmmmm there was a nice blue collar and lead in the pet store also. Oh no.

4 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Oooh. I like it. I would have caved too.

You should be thankful Zack is a boy - there seem to be way more girly collars out there that are hard to resist but I often find the boy ones either too many (skulls and crossbones for example) or kind of "pretty".

This one is just perfect

WigglyZack said...

Yes, there are not too many boy ones to choose from so I think when I see them I go crazy. There are lots of skulls etc. and then lots of flowers not much in between. I still have my eye on that nice blue one that is also boy dogish LOL!!!

onecollie said...

I have to admitt, I too am a collaraholic LOL!!
I just had a custom made agility leash made for Kort in red tartan, & a red tartan collar made for Tate....it's a sickness I know :)

bodie said...

I can see why you caved. Very nice and looks good on Zack.