AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Monday, September 12, 2011

As Promised

Finally, I have some pictures I wanted to share that Wendy at Paws-on-the-Run Photography took of Zack. What can I say she is brilliant. I wanted "action" photos of Zack as mine are always blurry and she sure delivered and captured him just right. See for yourself.








I have a great keepsake now. I have a CD of all the pictures, I got all the pictures developed and have put them in an album and I also uploaded them on the computer. Can you tell I was impressed!!! LOL. If anyone in the Lethbridge area was thinking of getting photos of their pets Wendy at Paws-on-the-Run Photography can't be beat.

4 comments:

marley said...

You is such an ansome dude Zack my tiny pal. Wof. Nice "flyin".

Unknown said...

The photos are of excellent quality:)

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Paws on the Run said...

Having such a fun, cute model doesn't hurt the photos either. ;)

Bodie said...

Hey Good Lookin!!