AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two Days......

It is only two days until Zack's first Rally Obedience trial at Spruce Meadows in Calgary. Neither of us have ever done a Rally trial in our lives so it should be a good experience hopefully. We have prepared but are not quite prepared if that makes any sense. I am getting a little nervous now and the unknown is giving me butterflies. I hope I don't pass any of my uneasiness onto Zack. I am sure we will have a great weekend and meet some great friends both two legged and four legged. We shall see.....



In the meantime I have been on holidays this week so Zack and I have been having lots of play time. I just love his funny ways and personality he is such a character and I can't imagine my life without him.

1 comment:

onecollie said...

Lisa you will have a blast, promise....just go in & have fun with Zack, don't worry about anything but your dog, he knows what he is doing , plus we will be right there with you :))