AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Computer?

We have been humming and harring about getting a new computer. Maybe join the wireless generation - an Apple IMac was one of the options. I am not that computer savvy so a computer change is a big deal to me and I can't make up my mind what to get. It's hard to believe I work on a computer all day at my work LOL!!

Zack has his own place when either me or my husband are on the computer and he is always there next to us (we call it Zack's Box). He loves his rubbermaid with a pillow on top.

He is laying on his box next to me right now as I am typing this blog....he is so cute.... but cor blimy he has just farted and has caused a terrible stink - Peeeewwwww. Silent and deadly is right.

1 comment:

Paws on the Run said...

We have a Mac. I love it. It is the first time I haven't been itching for a new computer in less than 2 years. There is something about PC's that makes them slow and painful after a year or two.