AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Adoption Pending

Happy news, my little foster dog Taco met some people who were interested in adopting her and everything went really well. They are friends of one of the ladies involved in Windy City Rescue so they know that Taco would be going to a great home which makes me feel a whole lot better.

Now it is just a matter of checking further references and by this time next week Taco will hopefully be living in Calgary with her new mum and dad..

She is such a special little dog and I am already getting a bit teary thinking about the day she goes but I was glad to help out fostering her in the meanwhile.

6 comments:

onecollie said...

isn't fostering hard! I had Woody for 6 weeks, it was so sad to let him go , but it all turned out in the end :)

WigglyZack said...

Jo it is so hard. I will probably be a bit of a mess by next Saturday when she is due to go.

Ericka Jerome said...

We fell in love with Taco at first site. Jeff and I are so happy and lucky to have found such an amazing dog :) As our good friends Pete and Sarah live in Lethbridge, we plan on visiting more often as I know Taco will be instant friends with their three dogs, Caleb, Jype and Janer. We would definitely come and visit you as well :) 6 days before she comes to Calgary, Jeff and I can barely contain ourselves. We're so excited to go out this week and buy her toys, pillows and everything she will need. Can't wait to give Taco her forever home :)

WigglyZack said...

Thank you so much for making a comment about Taco. I am so thankful that you will be taking her. She is such a sweet precious little dog and you will love her. Any time you are in Lethbridge please come visit as she loves my Zacky too. I am also willing to doggy sit if you go on holidays any time. Thank you so much for giving her a home. It's good to know she is going to be loved and spoiled.

marley said...

Hurray for Taco. Well done to everywun...it be a great endin to the story

BODIE said...

thats awesome, what a lucky little dog