AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Beyond Basics Class

So I signed Zack and I up for a Beyond Basics class last night. I haven't done any "formal" training with Zack since we decided to take a break from agility in August of last year so I think it will do us both good to get back to it. It is going to consist of a lot of distraction training, shaping, tricks and things like that. I think both Zack and I need to "think" a lot more than we do when I do any sort of training. I am always to blame that's for sure and it will be good to have a refresher as well as learn new things when it comes to teaching Zack. My goal is to try and get Zack's attention away from objects like "poop" and have a better recall when he sees "rabbits" and other dogs when we are on our walk as well as learning new things like tricks!!! I am excited to start the class next Monday it should be fun that's for sure.

2 comments:

marley said...

Best of luck Zack. I am sure you will ave a lot to teach em.

BODIE said...

Good Luck with the poop distraction LOL