AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Great Gifts

I love to paint and now have a couple of  new items to add to my pet portrait business.   I am now doing Christmas Tree Ornaments and/or magnets.   All breeds available.   Custom orders of your pet can be painted from a clear photo.   Here are a few examples of what I have done.      

 The first one above is a magnet.  The rest are tree ornaments or just wall hangings.     All kinds of ribbon is available.


I do a 3 inch round or 4 inch oval

 Boxer

 Schnauzer

 Cavalier King Charles

Pug

Other sizes are available for magnets, etc.    These make great Christmas gifts and are one of a kind originals.   A great keepsake.

If you are interested  to place an order before the Christmas rush, please email me for details at rilcass@shaw.ca or phone (403) 327-6617.  Shipping available.

7 comments:

marley said...

Pawsome. Will you be deliverin to da UK?

Unknown said...

Great idea. Have a great day today and enjoy the Olympics.
Best wishes Molly

WigglyZack said...

Marley, yes I can ship to the UK

WigglyZack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Posie said...

Thoze arr byooterfull!! We will deffernitly be puttin in sum ordirrs furr chreestmas tyme! luvv n likks, pdorg xoxox

BordoggyTerrier said...

I think my garden would be vastly improved with lots of pictures of me hanging everywhere! (Just don't tell Daphne the cat, I can think of nothing worse than multiple pictures of her likeness about the place! OOohhh shivers gone down my spine so they have!!!) Take care, Barnie x

Tegan said...

These look great! Cool stuff.