AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Wonder



Every time I look after Deuce I always wonder what else is in his breeding.   


He is definitely mostly whippet but he has a bit shorter leg and a thicker neck.   Maybe Labrador who knows it is really a mystery.   I know most of the dog breeds and still can't fathom what that little percentage could be.      He is a really handsome dog.   Anita, Deuce's mum doesn't know either.   Whatever he is he is a cool dog and I just love his ears.


The following photos say it all as to how much fun they have been having.





Deuce goes home tonight :( but we have had a lovely time with him.    I think his mum is going away again in October for 3 weeks so we might have him back before you know it!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That would be neat to have him back. Zac sure looked like he enjoyed having a furry friend around. Have a great Sunday.
Best wishes Molly