AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Visitor

There was a visitor to the White residence this morning. In the 7 years we have lived here we have never had a cat near our place but a cat decided to sit on our fence in the sun this morning. It was a lovely black cat, friendly and sweet. Of course I had to go out and pet it and check it over and it looked well fed so it must belong to somebody (I hope). It was definitely not feral anyway.

Zack thought it was the best thing ever although I don't think the feeling was mutual

I got Zack inside as he was going nuts - he was still trembling with excitement looking out the window at the cat who was still on the top of the fence.

I checked with our new neighbours to see if the cat belonged to them but it didn't. Hopefully it will find it's way home and if not I will have to see what I can do. Poor thing.

4 comments:

Posie said...

I mite have tryed to eeter the cat iff it was been in my gardin!!! So I can completerly undershtand yoo tremblin misster hyena-boy! heehee! love p-dorg xox

lifewithmydogs said...

Our old cat, Spock, used to go on little (or big) adventures all the time. Somehow he always found his way back!

BordoggyTerrier said...

I love my Cat (Daphne) - well I have to say that as she claims to be the boss, she thinks she is, like when I let her sleep in my bed our of courtesy you understand - but we get a lot of cats about my garden fence, next door's only has 3 legs and once pinned me against the fence! I mean, they can be pretty scary creatures and all - us Borders must remain on full alert ahoy at all times!

marley said...

Our local cats ave learne to stay away from my garden....we haz history!