AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just Fat Cat

Fat Cat has just been hanging out lately in her usual rotund way



She never strays too far from the couch, bed or food dish. Even though she doesn't watch her weight she is soooo not a slob and keeps herself in pristine condition.....





always cleaning herself and gagging on hairballs



but I am afraid there are parts she can't reach LOL



that's where Fat Cat's wire haired four legged wonder comes into play and helps her with the spots she missed



Friends forever. Awwwww. I just love them.

3 comments:

marley said...

ah, pals furever!!

BordoggyTerrier said...

Reminds me of me and Daphne! (our cat).. She doesn't know I have this blog, didn't tell her cos she'd want to lie on it, like she does my bed, or drink from it, like she does my water bowel, or hunt it, like she does in my garden!! with a lot more success than me it has to, sadly, be said!!! x

lifewithmydogs said...

Our cat, Lucca, is terrified of dogs, but I'm sure Dusty would love to play with him otherwise. Zack and Asia are so cute together!